5 Star Roofing & Restoration Inc. has over 20 years of experience in diagnosing, troubleshooting difficult residential roof repairs and repairing leaks. Identifying damage to your roof readily can save your family hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Time is money and paying an amateur roofing contractor can cost you more in the long run. Instead of coming out for multiple roofing estimates, we pride ourselves in fixing the repair on the first call or visit.
5 Star Roofing & Restoration Inc. doesn’t just stop your leak, we eliminate the problem causing the leak so it won’t spring up again a few months down the road.We have developed leak repair techniques that are proven to last as long as the roofing shingles themselves so you can rest assured your roofing problem is solved.
Why do I need to repair my roof?
- Increasing the value of your home – a new roof increases a home’s value by almost $15,000, according to the latest cost vs. value survey.
- Excellent appearance – New architectural-grade asphalt shingles provide texture and color options that are truly amazing. Who would have thought you could duplicate the appearance of a rustic slate roof using asphalt shingles?
- Long Warranty-. Standard warranties for asphalt shingles used to be 15-20 years. Premium-quality asphalt shingles today offer warranties as long as 50 years.
- Cooler roof technology. Believe it or not, some types of asphalt roof shingles have an energy efficient rating because they are designed to reflect solar heat, thereby reducing cooling costs.
- Avoiding costly building inspection issues. When a home goes on the market for sale, the roof is one of the most visible features –not just to prospective home buyers but also to building appraisers and inspectors. A roof in poor condition can stop a home sale dead in its tracks. That’s why it’s smart to replace an old roof with a new one.
New roofing gives you the opportunity to cut cooling costs while improving curb appeal and resale value.
New roofing probably isn’t the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about home improvements that legitimately has the capacity to increase your home’s value. But research done by certain publications reveals that having new roofing installed correctly can have a big impact on home value –specifically on home resale value!
A new roof is a big investment and you should take the time to find a trustworthy local roofing contractor in to complete the job. My advice is never sacrificing quality for price.
If you have a stubborn leak that has been a major problem to stop, contact 5 Star Roofing & Restoration today! Our commitment to communication, customer service, and high quality craftsmanship is what separates from other local roofing contractors!