With the weather patterns constantly changing in Henry and Fulton County it makes roofing maintenance the main priority for any homeowner. Whether if it’s a newly replaced or an old roof taking the right precautions and checking routinely every six months can save you literally thousands of dollars in the future. Our home’s roof presents costly damages if not addressed in a timely fashion and could eventually lead to premature roof failure. Roofs have the potential to leak for months or a year before the water presents itself inside your ceiling. Short term and long term goals accompanied with roofing maintenance and inspections are vital to ensure the lifespan of your home’s roof. Your best bet is to develop a trusted relationship with your roofing contractor. This partnership will allow all parties involved remained educated, proactive, and be secure in the future of their new roofing system. 5 Star Roofing & Restoration, Inc. offers a program where we check your roof every six months and we offer detailed reporting of our roof inspection.
Our Roofing Maintenance Program includes
- Check for loose shingles and broken shingles
- Faulty Caulking – This happens naturally due to normal climate changes – hot or cold
- Uplifted Nails – We always double check your roofs nails from popping
- Leaks – Leaks are usually caused by missing or compromised shingles or broken flashing
- We check gutters, downspouts, cracks, sealing around HVAC, roof vents, T-Tops, and skylights
We offer a variety of roofing maintenance programs for your house. To schedule a regular maintenance or estimate please contact us today!